STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Customer Service Advisor
£24,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
23rd April 2018
Job DescriptionA dynamic, corporate retail organisation where it strives to stay ahead of the competition is seeking a Customer Service Advisor based in Wilnecote, Tamworth to join its expanding team.
The company has a global presence and are one of the UK’s fastest growing chains.
As the Customer Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Answering an extensive number of incoming calls.
- Dealing with all general enquiries and complaints.
- Logging all calls into the inhouse system.
- Responding to all email enquiries.
- Allocating orders using inhouse system and programme.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within a corporate environment.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Previously worked within an office-based call centre, contact centre or similar role.
This Customer Service Advisor role is 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 8pm. You will need the flexibility to work on a rota basis between Monday - Sunday, however, will only work 5 out of 7 days per week.
In return, the Customer Service Advisor will receive a salary of £24,440 per annum plus 25 days holiday plus stats.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.