STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Data & Exams Manager
£27,000 to £30,500 Per Annum
15th May 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Seaham, near Sunderland
JOB TITLE: Data & Exams Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS: £27,358 - £30,756 pro rata
WORKING HOURS: 37hours per week – Term Time + 10 days
THE COMPANY: We are currently working with High School based in Seaham, near Sunderland. They are a vibrant school where every child matters from years [You must Apply on line] . They are now looking for a Data & Exams Manager to join the team.
THE ROLE: As the Data & Exams Manager you will manage and co-ordinate all administration related to the smooth running of data and examinations within the school, including the school’s Management Information System (MIS), reporting process, exam administration and all other data systems.
Key Responsibilities for the Data & Exams Manager role to include:-
- Line manage the Exams Officer & the Data Assistant
- Oversee training of all staff in using the School’s MIS internal Data System and accessing and understanding data
- Have responsibility for overseeing the efficient and accurate administration, organisation and smooth running of public and mock examinations for the school
- Oversee the school’s reporting system and liaise with relevant staff to ensure parents receive timely and effective information about their child
- Support the school’s target setting policy and liaise with the relevant staff in establishing student targets
- Ensure examinations entries and outcomes are linked with data
- To ensure all staff are trained in the effective use of data systems and training is updated as appropriate
- To ensure staff are provided with up to date, accurate and clear student performance data which can be easily accessed
THE CANDIDATE: The successful applicant will need to have excellent interpersonal skills with all stakeholders, along with having the ability to work with challenging and conflicting demands. You will be able to deliver training to staff at all levels. Ideally you will have experience working within a school environment, however this is not essential.
Key experience essential for the role of the Data & Exams Manager:-
- Level 4 or Level 5 qualification or equivalent in a relevant area
- Sound experience of Data Management and Management Information Systems
- Live within a commutable distance to Seaham, near Sunderland
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.