STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Data Improvement Manager
£47,000 to £53,000 Per Annum
10th January 2018
Job DescriptionThe UK's largest water and wastewater services company who supply 2.6 billion litres (570 million imperial gallons) of drinking water per day, and treats 4.4 billion litres (970 million imperial gallons) of wastewater per day are seeking a Data Improvement Manager to join their expanding team in Reading.
You will be joining a wholesale market services department which facilitates the delivery of the business’s new market obligations. They enable the sale of services to all companies licensed to operate in the water markets, this equates to over £400m of revenue that is managed within the team. As well as managing approximately £40m of risk associated with market compliance.
In this role you will:
- Executive integrity reports indicating market data health and identification of areas for investigation.
- Develop and apply expert understanding of the market data requirements to the continuously improve market completeness, and accuracy.
- Develop benefit cases to initiate improvement recommendations.
- Provide feedback and influence accountable service managers to address systemic issue root causes.
- Have overall accountability for selection and delivery of initiatives adding most value to our wholesale market services business.
- Lead a team of business and transaction analysts to ensure day to day market data integrity is maintained.
- Define and administer the governance framework for non-household market management, ensuring ownership is agreed across the owner and steward community.
- Collaborate with architects and industry experts to exploit innovative and emerging technology and concepts.
The ideal Candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of data lifecycle / ownership with experience in implementing improvement.
- An appreciation of the importance of data and the indirect impacts.
- An excellent leader who is able to go above and beyond the delivery of projects with a proven track record of creating and implementing strategies within procedures and processes across the whole business.
- Ability to engage with all levels of the business and able to translate technical language into understandable terms.
- Influential with strong communication and negotiation skills, for managing contracts and third parties to establish effective stakeholder relationships.
In return you will receive a salary of £ [You must Apply on line] £53000 depending on skills and experience plus an excellent package including a competitive contributory pension and a wider benefits scheme which includes an annual pay review, child care vouchers, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus many more.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.