STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Data Project Manager
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£37,000 to £46,000 Per Annum
10th January 2018
Job DescriptionThe UK's largest water and wastewater services company who supply 2.6 billion litres (570 million imperial gallons) of drinking water per day, and treats 4.4 billion litres (970 million imperial gallons) of wastewater per day are seeking a Data Project Manager to join their expanding team in Reading.
This is a key role within Wholesale Market Services, the function that leads engagement with the Retail market. The data project manager delivers revenue, customer service and market compliance outcomes by managing the resolution of issues generated by market systems and processes.
As a Data Project Manager you will:
- Establish an escalation process to ensure new issues are logged and tracked.
- Establish a clear baselined and change controlled plan and tracking progress of all outstanding issues through to confirmed resolution against this plan.
- Manage a range of meetings necessary to ensure prioritisation, ownership and resourcing of issues to be tackled.
- Manage the production of weekly and monthly reports on all aspects of actual and planned progress and performance.
- Work with other business units to ensure a joined up reporting and delivery approach across the business.
- Project and / or programme management experience with a track record of successful delivery.
- Good organisational skills and be a robust and effective communicator who is comfortable delivering though others.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent relationship management skills and financial acumen, with the ability to make logical and well thought out decisions.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent project management and track record for delivery to deadlines.
- Excellent IT and first-class communication skills.
In return the Data Project Manager will receive a salary of £ [You must Apply on line] £46000 depending on skills and experience plus an excellent package including plus an excellent package including a competitive contributory pension and a wider benefits scheme which includes an annual pay review, child care vouchers, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus many more.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.