STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Digital Campaign Manager
Marketing & PR
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
15th April 2018
Job DescriptionA market leading group in the online gaming space is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager based in London to join its expanding team to support the retention team in planning, managing and implementing highly targeted direct and digital marketing programmes
Working with brand managers and creative teams you will be responsible for delivering industry-leading campaigns that marry the requirements of the business with the right communications strategy, channel mix, timing and creative execution.
This company is growing both organically and by acquisition thereby offering real and long-term career development. This is a new role to business, created as part of a departmental restructure, and a great opportunity to lead and shape the end-to-end process and the value it brings.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with the business and creative teams to build best-in-class, holistic digital campaigns; via clear and comprehensive briefs that include the business objectives, target audience and criteria for success.
- Managing the channel mix to ensure communications are appropriate, well timed and not overlapping.
- Developing processes to improve the consistency, quality and speed-to-market of communications.
- Quality control – ensuring on-brand, on-message and consistent customer communications.
- Reviewing performance and proactively suggest changes and improvements to projects.
- Ensuring projects are compliant, legal and deliverable.
- Challenge conventional wisdom and take a data-driven approach to performance.
- Sense checking promotional mechanics, tone of voice and ultimate fascia of every campaign.
- Explore new methods of communication and personalisation and maintain a good understanding of best practice across industries;
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
• Strong creative vision – and the ability to give clear, effectual creative feedback.
• Effective communication skills especially the ability to communicate creative requirements in a constructive manner.
• Excellent relationship building skills: tact and diplomacy are a must.
• Advanced organisation skills able to work on multiple digital campaigns and brands in a fast-passed environment
• Ability to think critically, brief effectively and manage the creative process.
• Ability to create processes that delivery operational efficiency.
In return you will receive a salary of £30, [You must Apply on line] ,000 per annum along with share options, bonuses, health and life insurances among many other benefits.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.