STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Digital Marketing Executive
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
25th April 2018
Job DescriptionA company set in a wonderful countryside setting are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
You will be responsible for identifying innovative marketing initiatives and ways to increase sales through the online store. Regularly reviewing the user experience to improve and enhance this in line with trends in the market.
In return, the company offer a range of benefits including 28 days holiday and a contributed pension scheme.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your daily duties will include:
- Producing high quality product listings with technically accurate and concise information across all platforms (Magento web store, Ebay and Amazon)
- Optimising product listings and webpages to maximise conversion rates and traffic.
- Handling promotion campaigns across search engines and social media websites.
- Technical writing such as writing product instructions.
- Taking photos and Manipulating images of products using Photoshop & Dreamweaver.
- Managing email and social media campaigns across all platforms.
- Research and respond to competitor activity and pricing to protect and enhance current market share.
To be a successful Digital Marketing Executive, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- An excellent understanding and working experience of Magento
- A Creative / Marketing background.
- Previous experience in online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc).
- To be efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data and reviewing results.
- Knowledge of SEO, Photoshop and or Dreamweaver, RMS (Microsoft) systems and Google shopping campaigns.
- To be an advanced user of Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel.
Your working hours will be Tuesday – Saturday, 9AM – 6PM.
In return, a Digital Executive will receive a salary of £20,000 - £30,000 per annum.
To apply for this role of Digital Executive, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.