STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Digital Marketing Manager
An award-winning marketing and communications company that works on some of the most creative, award-winning branding and digital campaigns for PLC’s including M & S, Tesco’s,
Adidas and BT are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager based in Leamington Spa to join its expanding team. This company isn’t looking for a Graphic Designer just someone with the ability to carry out simple task e.g. re-sizing images and creating simple graphics/ banners to go with email, social media Campaigns or blog posts.
Employing about 25 staff from state of the art offices its award-winning work ranges from PR, branding and product launches utilising social media platforms.
As the Marketing Manager your duties will include:
• Writing compelling, SEO friendly copy for social media, blogs and distributing via digital marketing.
• Gathering insights from client data, and external sources to understand audience and behaviours e.g. marketing research, CRM data, Website analytics, SEO and advertising trends, social listening and insights.
• Working with Directors, Editorial and Design teams to organise the creation of content, assets and experiences in line with brand positioning and objectives.
• Supporting teams and clients through production ensuring we gain effective client feedback and approvals to deadline Support production teams to meet best practice standards for user experience, SEO, Social, email, etc.
• Producing reporting for internal and external requirements – working with the Digital Strategist to turn data and results into insights, recommendations and actionable proposals – weekly, monthly, annual review, ad hoc campaign requirements. (Website analytics, social media monitoring, search performance, CRM performance etc.)
• Utilising audience insights and knowledge of content and campaign performance in different channels you will plan, implement and manage campaigns or projects to achieve agreed objectives through effective distribution of content and attraction/conversion of audiences (E.g. SEO, PPC, Influencers and link building, organic social, paid/native advertising, ecrm).
• Working with the editorial team to undertake content, competitor and ecosystem audits.
• Contributing to the development of content marketing plans and calendars.
• Liaising with clients and other partners to manage approvals, reporting and efficient running of campaigns.
To be a successful Digital Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Understanding of Google's algorithms and know how best to assist a brand rank for competitive keywords.
• Proven experience planning and implementing successful campaigns in at least one of the following; ECRM, Social, Search (Google training would be great).
• Able to use Web Analytics to track and monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and show ROI.
• Experience as a Manager or managing a team in a previous role.
• Commercial experience of marketing experience with strong copywriting, SEO and Web content.
• Previously worked in an Agency or in-house in a similar role.
In return, the Manager will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus many benefits such as a pension, medical insurance and much more.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.