STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & PR
£22,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Welwyn Garden City
9th March 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
Flexible Hours to suit applicant:
Term Time – Up to £33,000 pa
Full Time – Up to £45,000 pa
Part Time – Up to £22,500 pa
THE COMPANY: Our client has partnered up with a market leading organisation, who are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager in Hoddesdon.
THE ROLE: For the role of the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be working with the senior management team and together look to drive and shape the company’s marketing activities. The initial focus will be to develop and re-launch their web presence and then to maintain and enhance that presence.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager role to include:-
- Drive the company’s marketing presence via their website and any other media identified
- Over time learn the technical aspect of our client’s products and introduce new and improved marketing material
- Introduce alternative purposeful marketing activities such as blogs or e-newsletters
- Be responsible for raising their brand awareness and keeping their marketing communication ahead of their competitors’
- Coordinate with various internal and external customers to create great content for their website, blog, social media or any other marketing related material
- Coordinate with external professional services to help create the content from photographers and videographers to specialist software developers for coding etc
- Collate, capture and prepare project case studies
- Liaise with customers to ensure compliance for usage of project names and brands in our client’s marketing activities
- Exploit potential client web based interaction and contact to include interaction for new enquiries and support for existing clients and projects
THE CANDIDATE: For the role of the Digital Marketing Manager, you will have excellent attention to detail, be able to work independently and as part of a team and be an effective communicator. You will be creative and have an oragnised approach to ensure deadlines are met. You will need to live within a commutable distance to Hoddesdon.
Key requirements essential for the role of Digital Marketing Manager-
- ‘Hands on’ approach to website development
- 5-10- year experience in shaping an organisation’s marketing strategy and brand presence
- Previous experience in reviewing and updating an organisation’s website and online presence
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.