STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Digital Product Executive
Marketing & PR
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
5th December 2017
Job DescriptionA company that provides the essential service at the heart of daily life, health and enjoyment to 15 million customers across London and the Thames Valley and are going through a period of exciting change is seeking a Digital Product Executive based in Reading to join its team. You will receive a range of company benefits including an excellent contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, and season ticket loans and paid volunteering days.
On a typical day, it supplies 2.6 billion litres of top quality drinking water and its 350-sewage treatment works to treat more than 4.2bn litres of waste-water.
This is a unique opportunity to take on the challenge of flipping traditional utility perception on its head and creating content that can actually make a difference in the community and the environment.
As the Digital Product Executive your duties will include:
- Supporting the Senior Digital Service Owner, proposition owners and customer insights to deliver experiences that meet customer expectations and in accordance with strategic objectives.
- Translating business ideas into detailed requirements and user stories.
- Working with the content team to drive take up to self-serve propositions with customers via effective campaigns.
- Supporting self-serve propositions and journeys relating to the overall roadmap including full journey lifecycle from on-boarding, in-life and cross proposition take-up.
- Managing the deployment and approvals of continuous journey improvements.
- Working with stakeholders to focus on end-to-end customer journey and avoiding department-led change.
- An experienced professional with experience in a related role with a proven passion for product development.
- Previously worked with a range of platforms, Sitecore being a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience working with development and project management teams, including an understanding of the technical aspects (whilst not a technical expert), is advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the company and articulate technical issues in a straightforward manner.
- Proficiency in web content management systems, Sitecore, an understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies and UX and UI design principles would be a distinct advantage.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.