STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Director of Innovation and Fundraising
Charity & Voluntary
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
3rd April 2018
Job DescriptionA national charity with a strong history of delivering high quality, effective and long-term solutions for their recipients is seeking a Director of Innovation and Fundraising based in Stafford to join its expanding team.
The organisation has a clear vision for the next five years which incorporates new lines of support and therapy. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a forward-thinking organisation with a strong leadership team and a clear vision.
As the Director of Innovation and Fundraising, your duties will be to:
- Generate income under clear KPIs by developing and continuously adapting the fundraising strategy.
- Develop high-impact and innovative donor acquisition campaigns.
- Explore and execute diverse channels and streams for new donor acquisition.
- Establish and implement tracking procedures for each program / channel and ensure that targets are met.
- Provide opportunities and recommend the innovative use of digital / new media activities for donor acquisition to ensure diversification targets are met.
- Represent the charity at relevant conferences and events as required.
To be a successful Director of Innovation and Fundraising you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previously from a revenue / income generative role who can demonstrate not only strategy and planning but also execution.
- A key eye for devising strategies and opportunistically taking advantage of donation possibilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to have an effective, positive and engaging management style.
- An effective networker and also work well across various departments to deliver successful outcomes.
In return, the Director of Innovation and Fundraising will receive a competitive salary, car / car allowance and bonus package related to performance versus target.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.