STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
We have a superb opportunity for a full time eCommerce Assistant for one of Manchester’s largest home furniture stores.
The position of eCommerce Assistant is a varied and challenging role that will require a creative, confident and motivated individual.
It is essential that you are a self-starter, well organised and can demonstrate an attention to detail.
Strong communication skills are vital when dealing with customers over the telephone, working with colleagues and in writing engaging content for the website.
Day-to-day activities will include:-
• Creating new products on the website ensuring that they are described in an accurate, clear and concise manner that is in keeping with the Company tone
• Visual merchandising products to attract customers, increase conversions and drive sales
• Creating engaging visual and written content to assist and improve the customers shopping experience and increase conversion rates
• Working with the buying team to source product imagery and information from suppliers
• Reviewing category and product sales performance to identify trends and new trading opportunities
• Supporting the Ecommerce Administrator in processing orders and answering customer queries by telephone and email when required
The key candidate requirements for the role:-
• Strong writing skills
• A creative flair
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• The ability to write and proof read copy
• Comfortable handling and drawing conclusions from data
• Experience of e-commerce trading (ideally via a Magento platform) is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
Our client is one of Manchester’s largest luxury home furnishing stores with an enviable collection of products and a fantastic reputation for delivering an excellent customer service and experience. A family run business who have been trading for almost 70 years, this company go above and beyond to create a welcoming atmosphere and a wonderful working environment for their employees who are considered family.
In the role of eCommerce Assistant you will work a minimum of 40 hours per week, including weekends on a rota basis.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of ecommerce Assistant will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your work experience with dates of employment and residential address. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Retail, Shop, internet, it, information technology, e-commerce, internet, ecommerce, website,