STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Electrical and Mechanical Engineer Multi-Skilled
Job DescriptionA world class manufacturing company that has been established over 200 years that specialises in high quality home products is seeking a Multi-Skilled Electrical and Mechanical Engineer based in Telford to join its expanding team.
As the Multi-Skilled Electrical and Mechanical Engineer, your duties will be to:
• Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all site plant and equipment.
Assist in the achievement of specific cost, productivity, quality, performance and health and safety targets.
• Ensure that continuous improvement, action focus and team working become integrated into the work culture.
• Ensure that continuous improvement, action focus and team-working become integrated.
• Participate in performance reviews.
• Ensure that shift cover is achieved by liaising with the Engineering Team Leaders in line with production and / or engineering requirements taking into account situations such as, absenteeism, holidays and training.
To be a successful Multi-Skilled Electrical and Mechanical Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Qualified to GCSE at Grade C or above (including, maths, science and English).
• Qualifications in Electrical engineering including 17th edition regulations.
• Qualifications in Engineering and Manufacturing Process Equipment.
• Electrical skills such as: Panel wiring, installation, machinery fault finding etc.
• Mechanical skills such as: Welding, bench fitting, machine fitting, hydraulics pneumatics etc.
• Experience of operating and maintaining manufacturing equipment.
You will be working 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm – 6am Sunday through to Friday. There is a requirement to provide holiday and sickness cover and any other cover commensurate with the position.
In return, the Multi-Skilled Mechanical Engineer will receive a salary of £32,000 per annum including shift allowance.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.