STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
No Risk Recruitment
Admin, Secretarial & PA
24th April 2018
Job DescriptionENGINEERING ADMINISTRATOR
HOURS: 8.00AM – 4.00PM Monday – Friday
SALARY: Depending on skills and experience
Forward Waste Management (FWM) is a leading waste management provider with particular expertise in the manufacturing and industrial sectors. Established in 2006, FWM have delivered consistent year on year growth with a client base covering South Wales, The Midlands and the South West of England. FWM’s successful business model focusses on delivering real value to its clients waste management strategy, consequently FWM achieve sector leading client retention and repeat business. Having invested heavily in its equipment and executive team FWM has an ambitious strategy to accelerate growth and increase market share.
Managing the day to day service, repair and administration activities for our fleet of waste compactors and balers within our equipment hire fleet. The duties of the role include:-
As an Engineering Administrator you will complete all administration, processing and financial administration tasks to support the engineering department. The duties of this role include:
- Processing and Ordering of new engineering equipment and stock
- Administration of new projects ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely manner and in line with Company policy and procedure
- Keep a record and track timescales on current projects.
- Liaising with customers and arranging deliveries/collections of machinery
- Upselling/cross selling services to customers
- Supporting the engineering manager producing and administering documentation for the introduction of new equipment.
- Management and processing of rental and maintenance contracts, ensuring all information and documentation is uploaded onto the waste management system: Insphire.
- Administration and filing of delivery notes
- Processing and posting of timesheets for the engineering team onto financial system – Sage.
- Raising and administration of purchase orders
- Raising and administration of invoices on works completed, and recording onto Sage
- Completion of end of month stock take
- General administrative duties to include answering the telephone, filing, scanning
- Carry out internal audits to ensure quality of service and compliance with Company policy and ISO standards
The Ideal Candidate
- Must possess interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build relationships with customers, suppliers, subcontractors and colleagues alike
- Will need to be reliable, flexible, and dependable in line with the needs of the business.
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Skills & experience required
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Excellent IT skills with experience of Microsoft office
- Knowledge and experience of using bespoke software and / or databases, as well as the confidence to learn new software.
- Knowledge and experience of using Sage
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of waste handling equipment including compactors and balers would be an advantage
- Must be highly organized and able to ensure the successful completion review and control of documentation.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 accreditation advantageous
Please forward a copy of your CV
All CV’s received by Forward Waste Management will be destroyed after 3 months of the position being filled. If you would like us to retain your CV on file after this period for any future potential roles please email with confirmation.