STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Engineering Shift Supervisor
£35,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
15th May 2018
Job DescriptionThe UK’s leading co-manufacturer, working in partnership with some of the nation’s largest food brands are looking for an Engineering Shift Supervisor to join its team in their modern, purpose built 11000 m2 facility in March, Cambs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to manage a team of engineers involved in planned preventative maintenance, breakdown cover and the installation of new equipment.
As an Engineering Shift Supervisor, your daily duties will include:
- Managing and organising a team of engineers, involved in PPM, fault finding on breakdowns, food production and packing machinery and Installation of new equipment.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance is followed at all times.
- Improving the production efficiency of the centre.
To be a successful Engineering Shift Supervisor, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Strong communication skills.
- The confidence in using various computer packages.
- The ability to monitor team performance.
- To have good coaching and mentoring skills.
- Previous experience supervising in a food-based environment
- Previous time served as an engineer with an electrical bias.
- 17th Edition wiring regulations.
In return, an Engineering Shift Supervisor will receive a salary of £35,000 - £38,000 per annum, free parking and contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this role as Engineering Shift Supervisor, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.