STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Entry Level Roles in Marketing and Sales
£250 to £450 Per Week
12th June 2018
Job DescriptionEntry Level Marketing / Sales Careers
Looking for an entry-level job?
Looking for work that brings a new challenge every day?
Or looking to get out of a dead end telesales or retail job and into a sales career?
Our client is a well established sales and marketing company based in Norwich, specialising in face to face, B2C customer attainment. They are recruiting for a number of entry level positions to take up face-to-face sales and marketing roles with opportunities to progress for their top candidates. Our client offer vibrant working atmosphere through fun and distinctive company culture.
Marketing and Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
• To provide a 5* quality customer service
• Face-to-face, B2C interactions in a residential environment, allowing the best possible interaction with customers, being able to meet them directly
• To expand and build rapports with customers to provide a personal experience
• To work within the current team to develop and employ sales and marketing strategies.
• To develop your own pitch with other members of the team rather than reading off a script
All candidates will be provided with full Product coaching and ongoing mentoring, with opportunities to further their career. Our client also provides travel opportunities and additional incentives and bonuses, including invites to social /corporate events.
Qualifications and Experience:
As an entry level role, there are no qualification requirements, regardless of experience or background, our client is looking for people with the necessary skills to succeed in sales and marketing environment. They have found that people with experience in telesales, call centres, customer service and sales jobs thrive within their company.
• Well organised, ambitious individual looking to thrive in a new career path with a well established company
• Great attitude towards working, with the drive to progress
• Enthusiastic and passionate character
• Confident and social person that feels comfortable in face-to-face environment
• Great team work skills
To apply, send a copy of your most up-to-date CV with full contact details.
Successful candidates will be contacted ASAP. Our client seeks candidates over the age of 18 years that are enthusiastic and ambitious that fit in with their fun, vibrant company culture. Due to the self- employed, commission only nature of the role, our client is looking for self-motivated and intuitive individuals to bring the best customer service and experience to customers and clients. Please be aware this is not a role in telesales or call centre.