STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Environmental Deputy Team Leader
4exMilitary Jobs Ltd
JC - DTL - BRI
£21,500 to £22,000 Per Annum
20th May 2018
Job DescriptionDescription :
We are looking for suitable people to lead our team of Enforcement Officers. This is a permanent position based in Brighton
The Role: -
Reporting to the Team Leader and working alongside them.
* Preparing and submitting witness statements and prosecution files
* Ensuring you work in accordance with relevant legislation
* Operating and downloading body cameras
* Dealing directly with clients and offenders â€¢ Compiling rotas and general administration.
* Continual mentoring and to maintain team members performance
* You will also be required to carry out patrol's and issue FPN's as required. Full training will be provided.
* Calm and assertive manner with the ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with people from all backgrounds
* Good observational and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure
* Capable of working in all weathers and being mobile (patrolling on foot) for long periods
* You will have the ability to motivate and inspire your team to meet both the business and their personal objectives, ensuring the effective performance management of your team through coaching, feedback and support
* You will ensure that where performance expectations are not met, the appropriate initiatives are implemented by carrying out 1-1 reviews where necessary
* Assist in recruiting new team members, interviewing and induction training.
Desirable Requirements (Training provided):
* Previous experience of Enforcement or similar (Police, Security, Military, Prison Service)
* Knowledge of PACE, CPIA, RIPA
* Conflict Management
* Knowledge of Section 9 Statements
* Full driving license with access to transport.
* People management experience
* Ability to work under pressure, you must be adaptable and able to use your own initiative to resolve problems
* SIA license and/or DBS clearance
Hours of work: 40 hours/5 shifts per week, rota basis determined locally Competitive salary