STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Environmental Enforcement Officer
4exMilitary Jobs Ltd
JC - EO - BRI
£17,500 to £18,000 Per Annum
20th May 2018
Job DescriptionDescription :
We are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic people to join our team of Enforcement Officers. These are permanent positions based in Brighton
Previous Enforcement experience is not essential, as full training will be provided.
* To routinely foot patrol streets and public places to enforce environmental legislation and issue fixed penalty notices to offenders who commit criminal offences by the means of littering.
* Currently patrolling in the town centre but also covering outer district areas as the contract expands. You will work as a representative of the council brand as well as that of 3GS (UK) Ltd.
* Interacting directly with clients and offenders.
* Preparing and submitting witness statements
* Attending court to give evidence if and when necessary.
* Ensuring you are working in accordance with relevant legislation, guidance, policies and procedures
* Operating and uploading body camera footage
* Carrying out ID and address checks with Head Office Requirements.
* A calm and assertive manner with the ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with people from all backgrounds.
* A resilient character, as some interaction with the offenders, can occasionally be confrontational. * Ability to defuse hostile situations professionally.
* Good observational and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills for report writing and speaking with members of the public.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and on your own or as part of the team
* Capable of being on your feet and walking for long periods and in varying weather patterns
Contract type Full time Hours 40 Rota The standard working rota is; 40 hours per week, 5 shift per week over 7 days (weekend/bank holiday) rota basis determined locally