STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Environmental Team Leader
4exMilitary Jobs Ltd
JC - TL - BRI
£22,500 Per Annum
20th May 2018
Job DescriptionDescription :
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to lead our team of Enforcement Officers. You will supervise, manage and motivate team members daily.
As Team Leader you be will be the first point of contact for all team members and the client, effective communication and excellent customer service skills will be essential. This is a permanent position based in Brighton
Reporting to the Operations Manager, duties will include:
* Preparing and submitting witness statements and prosecution files
* Ensuring you work in accordance with relevant legislation
* Operating and downloading body cameras
* Dealing directly with clients and offenders
* Compiling rotas and general administration.
* Continual mentoring and to maintain team members performance
* You will also be required to carry out patrol's and issue FPN's as required. Full training will be provided.
* Calm and assertive manner with the ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with people from all backgrounds
* Good observational and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure
* Capable of working in all weathers and being mobile (patrolling on foot) for long periods
* Assist in recruiting new team members, interviewing and induction training.
* You will have the ability to motivate and inspire your team to meet both the business and their personal objectives, ensuring the effective performance management of your team through coaching, feedback and support
* You will ensure that where performance expectations are not met, the appropriate initiatives are implemented by carrying out 1-1 reviews where necessary
Desirable Requirements (Training provided):
* Previous experience of Enforcement or similar (Police, Security, Military, Prison Service
* Knowledge of PACE, CPIA, RIPA
* Conflict Management * Knowledge of Section 9 Statements
* Full driving license with access to transport.
* People management experience
* Ability to work under pressure, you must be adaptable and able to use your own initiative to resolve problems
* SIA license and/or DBS clearance
Hours of work 40 hours per week, 5 shift per week over 7 days (weekend/bank holiday) rota basis determined locally