STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Estimating and Procurement Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Estimating and Procurement Executive to lead a fast paced and highly motivated team in Tamworth.
Our client delivers a range of national services ranging from interior repairs and maintenance to building refurbishments, facilitated by a highly dedicate and skilled team of tradesmen through the UK.
As Estimating and Procurement Executive you will be reporting directly to Operations Manager and provide supervision to the commercial team along with estimating, surveying and procurement duties within the commercial department.
Key responsibilities as Estimating and Procurement Executive
• Managing and overseeing the commercial department for all enquiries received, quotations produced and materials/subcontract services procured
• Producing quotations for large project works and as required for small works
• Site surveys, measurements and scope of works
• Supervision of commercial team
• Managing and coordinating key stages of commercial project works ensuring all documentation, resources and materials are in place
• Ensuring the best rates and terms are secured with suppliers and sub-contractors
• Working closely with Project Manager to ensure that budgetary targets are achieved and providing analytical data to demonstrate SLA’s and KPI’s are also being achieved
• Monitoring of costs and expenditure by maintaining accurate records
• Managing and maintaining client and supplier relationships with a consistent and professional approach, using various means of communication
• Managing multiple, concurrent projects at a time
• Sourcing contractors and specialised labour as required
• Supporting all members of the Commercial team with any requirements that may arise on an ad-hoc basis
Skills Knowledge and experience
The role of Estimating and Procurement Executive will require autonomy from the outset, although full training will be given. You will have / be:
• Experienced in estimating and have procurement skills within a Project Coordination role - essential
• Previous experience of managing a small team in a fast-paced environment - advantageous
• A proven record in estimating and procuring materials/services at the most competitive rates that are also commercially appealing to the company
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to travel to site as and when required
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Good administrative and IT skills with a high level of competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• High degree of accuracy with a commitment to exemplary standards
• Excellent communication skills
For the role of Estimating and Procurement Executive there is on offer:
• A salary of circa £35,000 per annum
• Holiday: 20 days pa plus bank holidays
• Free onsite parking
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Surveyor, estimator, surveying, estimating, projects, procurement, management,