STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
Construction & Property
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
South East London
12th June 2018
Job DescriptionA small but busy construction company that specialises in Passive Fire Protection (PFP) is seeking an Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to join its expanding team in South East London. You will receive many benefits such as pension, company car and much more.
As the Estimator / Quantity Surveyor, your duties will be to:
- Undertake the control and management of all the surveying activities in the company.
- Manage the valuation process on all the applicable contracts.
- Coordinate quotes and tenders.
- Liaise with framework partners investigating new possibilities and the cost impact.
- Support and report to the management team in the month to month surveying requirements.
To be a successful Estimator / Quantity Surveyor you will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record in commercial surveying.
- Experience as an Estimator / Quantity Surveyor.
- Surveying knowledge and key competencies of the estimating / surveying skills.
- Commercial acumen to a good level.
- Microsoft excel to intermediate level.
- Good team skills and ability to integrate into a busy office.
- Be able to handle deadlines.
- An intelligent person who can quickly adapt and add value to the company.
- A full UK driving licence.
In return, the Estimator / Quantity Surveyor will receive a salary of £40,000 - £60,000 per annum.