STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Event Mission Leaders
4exMilitary Jobs Ltd
£120 Per Day
30th April 2018
Job DescriptionIn 2018 OppoSquads are teaming up with The Little Welly to run 4 weekend events across
At these events OppoSquads will be running a circuit of 6 'missions' for teams to enter.
These teams will be of all ages, including adults.
Each team will rotate through each mission. On entering the 'mission' the team will be
briefed on the objective and given 6 minutes to achieve it before being sent onto their next
Missions will include:
* Blockwork - Can the team recreate the blockwork patterns in the time?
* Minefield - Can the team work together to cross the minefield?
* Shark Infested Custard - Can the team cross the custard using just a few blocks of
* Tyre Stack - Can the team rearrange the tyres in the right order?
The Role - Event Mission Leaders
We need hard working and friendly OppoSquads leaders with excellent customer care to
give the families an experience to remember when they visit our event.
You will be expected to manage one, or more, of the missions - welcoming the team to
their mission, giving them clear instructions, supporting them during the mission, and
wrapping up at the end, all against the clock!
Your responsibilities will be:
* To provide a positive example of leadership and ensure best practice is delivered
across the event, adhering to Health and Safety guidelines
* To provide a high standard of instruction across a range of different missions for
people from 4 years to adult, with differing abilities, potentially including those
with special needs
* To act as a role model for those taking part
* To provide outstanding customer care to those who take part with the ability to
effectively resolve difficult customer issues
* To link with groups prior to their arrival, ensuring everything is properly prepared
and then ensuring their welfare for the duration of their activity
* To take responsibility for the maintenance, safety and of the kit and equipment,
highlighting and issues for resolution
* To support the Manager in reviewing the quality and effectiveness of the event and
its delivery to ensure we continue to meet the needs of children and
families taking part
* To support in the set-up and collapse of the event
As an OppoSquads leader you will have: -
* A passion and commitment to the development of children
* An understanding of the ethos and benefits of outdoor learning
* Experience of working with a wide range of client groups
* The ability to motivate and inspire others
* Experience working in a dynamic environment
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* A Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
* Valid First Aid at work qualification
* Experience of working with children
* DBS checked
* Knowledge of education sector and outdoor learning with groups
Dates and Location of the events:
* 12th / 13th May [You must Apply on line] Wintershall Estate, Guildford, Surrey, GU5 0LR
* 9th / 10th June [You must Apply on line] Greenlands, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 3AU
* 7th / 8th July [You must Apply on line] St Albans Showground, St Albans, AL3 7PT
* 22nd / 23rd September [You must Apply on line] St Clere Estate, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 6NL