STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
EYFS/ KS1 Teacher
£27,000 to £43,000 Per Annum
12th April 2018
Job DescriptionJob Details
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a pioneering school in North London as an EYFS/KS1 Teacher.
The school is going through an exciting stage as it continues to grow. The school prides itself on its staff and pupils who are both committed and passionate. They have been graded as Outstanding by Ofsted. As part of their expansion, they are now looking for a good-outstanding EYFS/KS1 Teacher to join their primary team.
The placement will be in either Early Years or KS1 dependent on preference and experience. They are considering both NQTs and experienced candidates with a desire for a middle leadership role.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a solid knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Be willing to work hard to provide a high standard of Education
* Have been consistently graded as good-outstanding
* Have the ability to build a good rapport with staff, pupils and parents
* Have excellent behaviour management skills
The school can offer:
* Friendly and inspirational team of staff
* Exceptional Senior Leadership Team
* Plenty of practical and moral support
* Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
If you feel excited by this EYFS/KS1 teacher position, we would love to hear from you. REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
If this sounds like the EYFS/KS1 Teacher role for you, then please apply by submitting an updated CV to Nurani at REESON Education ASAP. Interviews will be commencing very soon so please do not delay!