STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
EYFS Phase Leader
£28,500 to £47,500 Per Annum
14th June 2018
Job DescriptionA two form entry Primary community primary school based in the Inner London Borough of Southwark are looking to hire an experienced EYFS Teacher to join their. The school believe that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Whatever a child's background or starting point, the school want to make sure that they finish Year 6 with the academic skills, social skills and knowledge necessary to succeed.
Due to the success of the Early Years department, the school are looking to hire a non-class based Phase Leader as part of the Senior Leadership Team.
The Head is looking for a person who will:
* Be an effective practitioner with high expectations
* Be committed to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
* Be innovative and highly motivated
* Be committed to on-going professional development
* Be an excellent communicator and team player
Why apply for this opportunity?
* The opportunity to help lay the foundations to build a safe, nurturing and inspiring environment, helping all children make the best start to their academic journey
* The opportunity to help children thrive and have a happy and safe primary school experience
* Generous rewards and benefits package inclusive of further CPD Opportunities
* Based on experience (Inner London) + TLR + Health Cash Plan + Harris Benefits
This role is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next step in to Senior Leadership. The school are part of a very successful federation of schools who have excellent training opportunities and a proven track record of improving school across London.
Based in the Inner London Borough of Southwark, the school is located near to London over ground and tube lines, whilst also benefiting from a large secure staff car park.
Interviews are taking place imminently, and tours are encouraged. To apply please do not delay in sending across your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education asap.