STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Fabricator / Welder
A company who does work for companies on a national basis is seeking a Fabricator / Welder based in Knowsley to join its expanding team.
This company has been awarded manufacturing / engineering company of the year in 2015 and this is a great opportunity to work for a well-established company within its field on a permanent basis.
As the Fabricator / Welder your duties will include:
• Using and interpreting engineering drawings.
• Jig making.
• Marking out templates for metalwork and pattern development.
• Basic fitting.
• Undertaking site and assembly work when required.
• First off quality inspection of your work before being passed on for final inspection.
To be a successful Fabricator / Welder you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of welding / fabricating, using a variety of materials such as stainless steel, mild steel, and aluminium.
• Able to produce products to job card instructions, within strict time frames.
• A good eye for details, as quality is essential.
• A flexible approach to working hours, including some weekends.
• Time served to level 3 fabrication and welding.
• FLT licence (however not essential).
• Must be able to work efficiently in a team.
In return, the Fabricator / Welder will receive a salary of £12.00 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.