STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Facilities and Fleet Coordinator
Transport & Logistics
£24,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
8th March 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Hemel Hempstead
JOB TITLE: Facilities and Fleet Coordinator
SALARY & BENEFITS: £24,000-£26,000 + in house training, pension & childcare vouchers
WORKING HOURS: Full time hours working.
THE COMPANY: We are currently working with a globally recognised provider of television sports graphics and data solutions to broadcasters and governing bodies. They deliver services for a huge variety of sports including football, rugby, cricket, tennis, snooker, darts, hockey and even fishing! Due to internal promotions they are currently seeking a Facilities and Fleet Co-Ordinator to join their growing team.
THE ROLE: The Facilities and Fleet Coordinator will manage the services and processes which support the core business, including first level building repairs and maintenance, ensuring the road-worthiness of all Outside Broadcast vehicles and fleet cars. You will work closely with the Operational department and broadcast riggers to ensure best working practices are delivered. You will also be in charge of Health and Safety by maintaining and updating the company policy documents.
Key Responsibilities for the Facilities and Fleet Coordinator role to include:-
• General upkeep, maintenance and appearance of buildings, offices, warehouses, grounds, car parks, fixtures and fittings and office furniture
• Medium and long-term strategic planning, including searching for and investigating potential new premises and assessing associated planning, moving, design and fitting-out costs
• Ensure all vehicles are roadworthy, well maintained, serviced regularly, faults rectified and have valid up-to- date MOTs and Vehicle Excise Duty. Log issues and identify patterns
• Supervise any on-board weight management and tracking services, including contracts, calibration and maintenance of the fleet
• Assess and maintain existing core facilities/utilities contracts
• Warehouse planning, including equipment storage and movement
• Fire safety to include; alarm testing, extinguisher checks and annual drill
• Help to formulate and maintain company H&S policy
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will need to have excellent organisational skills and be able to multi task various jobs on a day to day basis. Ideally you will have IOSH, NEBOSH or similar health and safety certificates, however this is not essential as the employer will put you through the training if you are successful. It is also desirable that the successful candidate holds a Category C driving licence, again if you don't the employer will put you through the necessary training.
Key experience essential for the role of the Facilities and Fleet Coordinator:-
• Full UK Driving Licence (Ideally clean)
• Experience within a similar role
• Physically Fit
• Live within a commutable distance to Hemel Hempstead
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.