STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Field Sales Executive
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£30,000 Per Annum
13th May 2018
Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity for an experienced, ambitious Field Sales Executive to join this well established and innovative manufacturing SME. It’s a fast-moving, dynamic environment with a great people culture, where you can really make your mark both in the job and as part of the business.
Based mainly from home, your main focus as the Field Sales Executive will be on identifying new business opportunities on a national basis, and managing the process in order to build and maintain successful and enduring business relationships across the UK. Excellent career progression exists within this team-focused organisation if you have the drive, determination and aspiration to build a long-term future with the company.
As the Field Sales Executive, your key responsibilities are to:
- Identify commercial opportunities to develop and deliver profitable revenue streams, customers and projects
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customer leads
- Present, promote and sell products/services to achieve and exceed agreed targets
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Co-ordinate activity with team members and other functions within the business
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
To be a successful Field Sales Executive you:
- Will have a proven track record in successfully generating new business within the engineering sector and managing those relationships on an ongoing basis
- Are looking to progress your career in field sales/ business development within in a technical or manufacturing SME business
- Should have a high standard of IT literacy with some experience of working with a CRM system
- Will be a self-motivated, confident and outgoing person with strong communication skills and a proven ability to build sound relationships across all levels
- Both enjoy and are able to respond to, a challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow your skills and knowledge
- Will have a positive, proactive approach with the ability to manage own workload and a willingness to learn
- Must be used to working to and achieving targets/KPIs
- Be an entrepreneurial thinker and technically astute
It is a full-time executive position and in return, you will receive an initial salary of c £30,000 plus an annual bonus of up to £10K per annum plus expenses, and a company car after successfully completing your initial six month probationary period.
Closing date for applications 21st May 2018
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.