STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Field Service Technician
£30,000 Per Annum
16th May 2018
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Field Service Technician
LOCATION: Buxton, Derbyshire - Location is flexible but significant requirement / opportunity to travel across UK and Europe
SALARY & BENEFITS: £30,000/annum basic, with OTE significantly more with overtime
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Monday – Friday
THE COMPANY: Many process industries use oil or steam as heat transfer media to deliver heat to the point in the process where it is needed. Our client provides a complete range of thermal fluid system support and maintenance services including training and risk management, fluid testing and maintenance, system servicing sale of commodities such as oil.
THE ROLE: Our client is looking for someone to join their growing team to assist predominantly with the on-site delivery of thermal fluid maintenance services using our unique reconditioning equipment.
Key Responsibilities of a Field Service Technician to include:-
• Drive to the customer’s premises with the reconditioning equipment
• To set up equipment at site ensuring it has been set up safely
• To monitor is working correctly whilst on site
• To travel overseas to set up, run and close down the conditioning equipment
THE CANDIDATE: Successful candidates are likely to have some hands-on experience of engineering service and support gained in process industries. Our clients’ activities cover UK, Europe and North
America and there will be both an opportunity and expectation to travel frequently to customer sites in these locations so the successful Field Service Technician must be flexible around working hours and prepared to carry out extensive travel around the UK, Europe or North America.
Key experience essential for the role of Field Service Technician based in Derby, Derbyshire
• Must be able to travel to Derbyshire to collect the conditioning equipment before travelling to site if the work is UK based.
• Must have a full UK driving licence
• Some experience and exposure to large scale process industries
• Grounding in an engineering discipline underpinned by some formal training.
• Practical hands on experience in mechanical or electrical work such as pipe fitting or electrical control systems
• Will be IT literate
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Field Service Technician position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.