STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
3rd May 2018
Job DescriptionPosition: Finance Analyst
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: £35,000 + Benefits
Contract: 12 Months – Maternity Cover
Brand Energy & Infrastructure is a premier provider of integrated specialty services to the global energy, industrial and infrastructure markets.
Their extensive portfolio of specialised industrial service offerings include scaffolding, coatings, insulation, refractory, formwork & shoring, specialty mechanical services, cathodic protection and other related crafts
They now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst to join them, on a 12 Month Contract.
The Finance Analyst Role:
The Financial Analyst will work in the International HQ, and support with various daily and month end analytical and reporting requirements - including UK credit analysis, month end working capital reporting and International controllership tasks and projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- Preparation of month end working capital corporate reporting for UK business
- Consolidation and review of multi-business/multi-country working capital and balance sheet reports for submission to corporate office
- Preparation of various time critical credit and AR/customer related month end reports
- Support the UK business with specific month end close activities (unbilled revenue, dunning, project reconciliations)
- Provision of ad-hoc reporting requirements to the UK and wider International business
- Support the UK Credit Manager with daily functions around Credit sanctioning/review
- Prepare credit analysis to support credit decision in co-ordination with Romania SSC and local business leads
- Supervision of Credit Insurance administration
- Graduate with knowledge of accounting and finance
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of working within a corporate structure/multinational organisation
- Experience with an integrated Oracle ERP system desirable
- Credit Analyst experience desirable
- Makes realistic promises and consistently delivers on them
- Can be counted on to meet deadlines
- Strong excel skills
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Fantastic career progression – Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
If you are interested in this Finance Analyst position, simply submit your CV & Covering Letter via the button shown.
Keywords: Finance Analyst, Analyst, Financial, Accountant, Accounting, Credit, Collections, Bookkeeper, ACCA, CIMA, Oracle, Leatherhead, Surrey
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.