STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
14th May 2018
Job DescriptionA growing technology company based in North Birmingham are looking for a professional Finance Manager to cover day to day management for the group, leading a team of 3. This is a fantastic opportunity which will provide a platform for further career development for a candidate making a 1st or 2nd move after qualification.
They offer a fantastic range of benefits including the opportunity to buy extra holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, pension, health cash plan and a bonus on your birthday. As well as this they offer a structured training programme, team building days and have a breakout room where you can take time out and even enjoy a game of pool.
As a Finance Manager, your daily duties will include:
- Managing, developing and motivating the accounting team (AP, AR and Commercial Analysis).
- Performing Banking/Treasury duties such as weekly cashflow statements, reconciliation of cash books, petty cash and bank balances on NetSuite/Sage, monitoring and managing cashflow via projections, targets & covenants.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the trading business and group holding company.
- Reporting on monthly consolidation of accounts including Australia/NZ division, monthly P&L reports with variance analysis and balance sheet reviews.
- Managing annual audit processes end to end including CT and R&D tax.
- Coordinating and delivering the annual budget process and quarterly forecast.
- VAT returns and compliance as well as other tax/business related returns.
- Acting as NetSuite champion, controlling users and licenses.
- Assisting with M&A as required and any ad hoc assignments for the CFO.
- To be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent accountant – ideally with practice background.
- Previous experience using Sage and NetSuite is beneficial but not essential.
- To be a progressive problem solver with a can-do attitude as well as being organised and accurate.
- The ability to be comfortable working to deadlines and managing multiple projects.
- Previous experience in people management and encouraging development.
In return, a Finance Manager will receive a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
To apply for this role as Finance Manager, please apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.