STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Financial Analyst ACA / ACCA qualified
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
15th April 2018
Job DescriptionA highly successful and expanding group in the online gaming space is seeking an ACA / ACCA qualified Financial Analyst to join its expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that truly holds their employees in high regard and welcomes change, challenge and forward thinking. You will receive many benefits such as bonus, options, life and health insurance to name but a few.
The company has offices in different corners of the world and has taken this online gaming space by storm and is continuing to expand and develop in a very competitive market. This is an opportunity for the right Financial Analyst to take ownership of their role and add true value to the business, whilst looking to stretch themselves at every level in this fast-paced environment.
As the ACA / ACCA Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on budget and forecasts, as well as monthly management accounts
- Preparing, monitoring and analysing trend analysis, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Look for Process Improvements within the department & other group departments
- Assistance with monthly management reporting as per department processes.
- Ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocols
- Supporting CFO and FC by managing projects or other tasks as may be required, for example, statutory accounts preparation, external audit etc.
To be a successful ACA / ACCA Financial Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant (from ideally a Big 4 practice).
- Post qualified experience either in audit or in any industry based role.
- A track record of consistent success in the finance arena in an international environment.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with an ability to see the commercial implications of actual and planned activities, adding value to leadership decisions.
- Resilient and determined to ensure initiatives achieve their full benefit
- Results driven, able to work at fast pace and manage multiple priorities
- Agile to adjust to other people’s needs and achieve impact through others.
- Advanced level of Excel, Sage accounting or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
You will be working 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday - Friday, however, flexibility is essential.
In return, the ACA / ACCA qualified Financial Analyst will receive a salary of £60,000-£70,000 per annum, share options, bonuses, insurance and so much more
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.