STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen for x10 FLT Drivers to join a large expanding team in the Magna Park area. For this role you will have an in date FLT licence and relevant experience.
The roles are offered on temporary to ongoing basis, potentially leading to permanent positions roles for the right candidates.
As the FLT Driver your duties will include:
• Helping with the import and dispatch of products;
• Working within a busy warehouse environment;
• Putting pallets away into the racking;
• Unloading lorries;
• Goods in work;
• Stock control;
• Some computer work;
• Ensuring customer KPI’S are met.
To be a successful FLT Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience within a warehouse or like environment;
• Must have a valid / refreshed Counterbalance, or Reach or VNA licence (or all);
• Must have a minimum of 6 months experience for insurance purposes.
As a FLT driver you will be expected to work a 37.5 hour week (plus overtime).
Days, lates and nights available.
Pay rates £9.00 - £9.50 per hour and with prospect to increase if taken on permanent.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.