STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Hospitality & Catering
£25,500 Per Annum
17th May 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Ascot
JOB TITLE: Food & Beverage Supervisor
SALARY & BENEFITS: £25,500 per annum + company bonus + free nights stays throughout the hotel collection + free meals on duty + 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday + sick pay + life assurance + 50% off all food and beverage throughout the collection
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week + additional hours as required – Includes evenings and weekends
THE COMPANY: We are currently working with a 5* luxury Country House hotel which is set over 240 acres of park land. The hotel is part of a prestigious collection of hotels. Due to continuous success they are now looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the team in Ascot.
THE ROLE: As the Food & Beverage Supervisor you will be ensuring the smooth running of all services including the exceptional service of Afternoon Tea and all day dining throughout the Drawing room, Bar and Terrace. You will create and maintain a team environment and motivate and train team members to achieve the required standards.
Key Responsibilities for the Food & Beverage Supervisor role to include:-
• Manage and deliver an effective training and development system for the team to ensure that they meet their require standards and develop in their roles
• Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered is delivered to our guests at all times throughout the Bar and Drawing Room
• Ensure that the department is well organized and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely. Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary
• Have a high level of presence within the department and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded
• Assist in ensuring that the team aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach
• Deputize in the absence of the Superior and be responsible for opening/closing of department at the beginning/end of the shift
• You may on occasions be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the hotel needs
THE CANDIDATE: The successful applicant will need to have excellent interpersonal skills along with being a good listener and motivator. Ideally you will have experience working within a 5* country house, however full training will be given if you have relevant experience working in a similar environment.
Key experience essential for the role of the Food & Beverage Supervisor:-
• Worked within a 4* hotel at a supervisory level
• Full UK Driving licence and your own transport as the hotel is rural with no public transport
• Live within a commutable distance to Ascot
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.