STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Front End Web Developer
Job DescriptionAn exciting full service, digital agency is seeking a Front-End Web Developer based in Manchester to join its expanding team to work on a range of high-quality web projects and be part of a growing, close-knit team. The Developer will receive many benefits such as a pension, great working environment and much more.
As the Front-End Web Developer your duties will include:
• Working alongside the team to develop websites of the highest quality.
• Making valuable contributions to larger projects.
• Taking responsibility for smaller ad hoc requests.
• Keeping track of multiple and varied tasks.
To be a successful Front-End Web Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
• PHP (OOP and MVC Frameworks).
• Database driven CMS sites and local hosting platforms (LAMP or XAMPP).
• Prior agency experience would be great but other backgrounds also considered.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• You will also have the opportunity to work with the following, but if you already have skills in these areas that would be a real bonus -
o Concrete5 CMS
o Project Management software
o LINUX Server admin
o HTML5, CSS3
o External APIs
o Magento and CodeIgniter.
In return, the Front-End Web Developer will receive a salary of £25,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
We’d love to tell you more about this great company and opportunity so please send your CV via the apply button.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.