STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Full time Band 5/6 Physiotherapist in Southend
Health & Medicine
£20 to £25 Per Hour
16th February 2018
Job DescriptionID Medical is seeking a part time band 6 Physiotherapist to fill a locum position in Southend. Ideal candidates will be able to deliver concise, professional advice while exhibiting a caring and compassionate attitude towards patients.
Successful applicants will be required to:
* Diagnose and treat patients suffering from a wide range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory conditions
* Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement
* Liaise regularly with other healthcare professionals, such as social workers, GPs, and occupational therapists regarding patient progress
* Inform and educate patients on how to prevent and/or improve their condition
* Supervise junior physiotherapists, support workers and physiotherapy students
* Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* 1-2 years' NHS or UK Experience
* Valid HCPC registration
* Current DBS
* Acute Medicine & Inpatient experience
When working with ID Medical, you will benefit from:
* Excellent salary packages available
* Huge range of temporary and permanent vacancies to choose from
* Manage your career online through our industry-leading website
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24-hour support service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring relevant qualified friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical position. If you know someone suitable for this, or any of our roles, send them our way and be rewarded!
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the UK's leading recruitment agency, supplying locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, to the NHS and private medical providers - supplying over 5 million hours per annum. Award-winning ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical to view more job opportunities to grow your career.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.