STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Full time/Part time Band 7 echo cardiographer in Bi
Health & Medicine
£25 to £30 Per Hour
14th May 2018
Job DescriptionID Medical is seeking a full or part time band 7 Echo cardiographer to fill a locum position in Birmingham area.
Successful applicants will be required to:
* To be proficient at performing transthoracic echocardiography independently (or with minimal supervision) to BSE standards.
* To assist in clinicians or senior physiologists during transoesophageal echocardiography, stress echocardiography and bubble studies.
* To be proficient and participate in all non-invasive cardiology procedures when required including:
* Holter monitors (24/48/72-hour and 7-days) and event recorder fitting and analysis
* Blood pressure monitors
* Physiologist-led Exercise Testing and interpreting
* To be a key member of the Advanced Life Support team in all Cardiology clinical areas according to Trust Guidelines.
* 1-2 years' NHS or UK Experience
* Valid HCPC registration
* Current DBS
* Acute Medicine & Inpatient experience
When working with ID Medical, you will benefit from:
* Huge range of temporary and permanent vacancies to choose from
* Manage your career online through our industry-leading website
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24-hour support service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring relevant qualified friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical position. If you know someone suitable for this, or any of our roles, send them our way and be rewarded!
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the UK's leading recruitment agency, supplying locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, to the NHS and private medical providers - supplying over 5 million hours per annum. Award-winning ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical to view more job opportunities to grow your career.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.