STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Graduate Administrator Cardiff
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£70 Per Day
3rd May 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic contract opportunities for Graduate Administrators within the financial services industry for an important client in central Cardiff.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
In return the Graduate Administrator will receive a salary equivalent of £19,500 per annum based on a day rate of £75 per day on an initial 4-6 month contract. You would be required to work Monday to Friday with core hours of 9-5.30pm although some flexibility will be required to accommodate the project work load.
As a Graduate Administrator you will:
- Check and complete financial related complaint cases using available evidence and date
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system
- Providing accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection
- Adhere to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times.
We are looking for recent Graduates who possess the following attributes and abilities:
- Degree from a UK University
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel
- Previously worked as an Administrator
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
Please note the Administrator must be able to travel to Cardiff for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
You will also be required to complete a credit check and Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.