STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Graduate Case Handler - Edinburgh
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£21,500 Per Annum
10th May 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic opportunities for Graduate Case Handlers within the financial services industry for a multi-national client in Edinburgh. This role is working on a major project for a large UK bank and offers excellent opportunities to progress within a growing project.
This role of Case Handler is a contract role based in Edinburgh and is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The Handler role is a long-term contract position offering a salary of £21,500 per annum depending on experience and your assessment and is on an initial 12-month contract. You would be required to work Monday to Friday with shifts between 8am and 9pm (working 35 hours per week).
As a Graduate Case Handler, you will:
- Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and date.
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to Financial Conduct Authority guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Graduate Case Handler you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has some administration experience but is looking for a new career.
- Required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
- Required to undertake a full credit check report.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.