STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Graduate Complaint Administrator - Birmingham
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£21,500 Per Annum
9th May 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic contract opportunities within the financial services industry for an important client in Birmingham.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The rate on offer is £90 per day (circa £21,500 per annum) on a 4-6 month contract which is likely to be extended. You would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
As a Graduate Complaint Administrator you will:
- Check and complete PPI case administration using available evidence and date
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection
- Adhere to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times
To be considered for the role of Graduate Complaint Administrator you will possess the following attributes and abilities:
- Degree from a UK University
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs
- Clean credit history
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau and Equifax Credit check for this project.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.