STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Graduate Finance Administrator Chester
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£21,500 to £27,500 Per Annum
16th May 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic opportunities for Finance Administrators within the financial services industry for a multi-national client on the Chester Business Park. This role is working on a major project for a large UK bank and offers excellent opportunities to progress within a growing project.
This role of Graduate Finance role is based in Chester and is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday with core hours of 9.00am - 5.30pm although some flexibility will be required to accommodate the project workload.
As a Graduate Finance Administrator, you will:
- Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and date.
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to Financial Conduct Authority guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Graduate Finance Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated to the desire to succeed at all costs.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has some administration experience but is looking for a new career.
- Required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
- Required to undertake a full credit check report.
The Finance Administrator role is a long-term contract position offering a salary of between £21,500 and £27,500 per annum depending on experience and your assessment and is on an initial 12-month contract.
You will need to be available for an interview and assessment centre on May 30th and available to start the position on June 25th.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.