STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Graduate Support and Minute Taker
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£90 Per Day
16th May 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic contract opportunities for an important client in Bristol.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent Graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday with core hours of 9-5.30pm although some flexibility will be required to accommodate and support the project work load.
As the Graduate Support and Minute Taker, your duties will be to:
- Be responsible for organising / rescheduling of meetings and room bookings.
- Provide ongoing support to the senior managers of the PPI Review Project.
- Preparation of minutes in the agreed format and to a high standard with accurate details to be sent to the chair of the meeting within 48hrs.
- Follow up on any outstanding actions with the relevant managers and update the minutes as necessary.
- Be able to obtain clarity on discussions held and drive the actions that come out of the meeting.
- Ensure the notes are filed appropriately for future reference.
To be a successful Graduate Support and Minute Taker you will have the following skills and experience:
- Confident and proactive with a strong attention to detail.
- A recent Graduate.
- Experience of working as a note taker would be benefits but not essential.
- Highly organised with the ability to work within clear timelines, and the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior management.
- Strong Word and Excel skills.
- Experience in an administration role or PA role would be advantageous
Please be aware you will need a clean credit history to be considered for this role and will be subject to a Criminal Records Background check.
In return, the Graduate Support and Minute Taker will receive a salary of £90 per day (circa £21,600 per annum) on an initial 6-12 month contract (there is a view to extending beyond this initial period).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.