STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
HGV 7.5t Driver
Transport & Logistics
£10 to £14 Per Hour
11th April 2018
Job DescriptionPertemps Driving Division is looking to employ 20 HGV 7.5t Drivers, for a brand-new contract based near Fosse Park in Leicester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for both new and experienced candidates, with the client very interested in giving opportunities to ‘’New Pass’’ drivers. If this is you, please contact us immediately, with both immediate and on-going work available!
An HGV 7.5t Drivers day will consist of:
- No more than 20 deliveries to School and local council buildings.
- Unloading at customer sites, following H&S guidelines.
- Completing necessary paperwork.
- Liaising with the Transport office.
- Completing shifts in the region of 10 hours.
To be a successful HGV 7.5t Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid in date UK HGV 7.5T or Class 2 driving licence.
- CPC card.
- Digi card.
- Be reliable.
- Flexible approach to start times.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Be able to pass a Criminal Record and background check.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
The client is interested in taking on HGV Drivers who have limited experience, as well as those who have been driving for many years. This is an excellent opportunity to gain some experience, whilst still offering very competitive rates for those with more experience.
An assessment and thorough induction would be required (and paid for), prior to starting.
You will receive the following benefits:
- LGV Cat C (CLASS 2) – Weekday rate - £9.59 per hour (£12.00 Self Employed)
- LGV Cat C1 (7.5T) – Weekday rate - £8.75 per hour (£12.00 Self Employed)
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays for PAYE (28 days in total).
- Work available Monday to Friday 0500 – 0600 starts. " Weekly pay (every Friday).
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including CPC.
- Hi-vis provided.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role or one of a similar nature, then please upload your CV via the apply button. Registrations are available outside of normal work hours through appointment also.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.