STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
HGV Class 1 Driver
Motoring & Automotive
£10 Per Hour
£11 per hour + Benefits
18th May 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Blackburn, Lancashire
JOB TITLE: HGV Class 1 Driver
SALARY & BENEFITS: £11 per hour
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday – Will include 4 nights out
THE COMPANY: Our client is small family run company established in 1981 who specialise transporting green waste around northern England.
THE ROLE: The role of the HGV Class 1 Driver position will involve travel from Blackburn to Wigan and York throughout the working week delivering and collecting green waste materials.
• To carry out regular vehicle checks as company procedures/legal requirements.
• To check the load is secure before leaving the yard or customer's premises.
• To make deliveries and collections in an efficient and safe manner.
• To ensure all legal documentation is signed and correct before leaving the customer's premises.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar delivery/collection role. You will have an enthusiastic attitude and commitment to maintaining our client’s very high standards of customer service. The successful HGV Class 1 Driver will be a team player, have excellent communication and customer service skills with a ‘can do’ approach to your working day.
Key experience essential for the role of HGV Class 1 Driver based Blackburn, Lancashire:
• Must hold a Class 1 licence with previous experience.
• Must be prepared to work 4 nights away per week.
• Must live within a commutable distance from Blackburn, Lancashire.
• Digitacho Card
• CPC Card
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the HGV Class 1 Driver position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.