STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£24,000 Per Annum
12th April 2018
Job DescriptionHR Officer
£ [You must Apply on line] month FTC)
Our client produces tasty pasties and foods for the hungry consumer! These are sold nationwide through big brand supermarkets, garages and service stations.
They are now looking for an HR officer to join their team on a fixed term contract, covering maternity.
The HR Officer will oversee the overall HR function for Head Office & Foodservice Division. This is a fast-paced role where adaptability, flexibility and resilience to meet targets, deliver the overall HR objective and drive Peter’s HR development is crucial.
The role involves giving all necessary support to the Senior HR Officer, where sound HR advice must be given to all departmental managers across the company. This is an extremely fast paced role where case management and diary management are essential.
Give effective sound HR Advice to the Head Office and Foodservice Division management team, inclusive but not limited to Directors.
- Looking after strategic planning for HR in terms of development & overall direction of processes and procedures with the support of the Senior HR Officer.
- Ensure operational HR activities and processes are correctly followed and that the frontline HR team provide accurate and timely advice and guidance to managers.
- Manage the overall absence for both Head Office and Foodservice, ensuring Bradford meetings are being attended and that our overall absence % is explainable through the Absence Management Cycle.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are reviewed every quarter with the Senior HR Officer & HR Manager to ensure compliance.
- Ensure Contracts are being issued and are up to date with appropriate job descriptions.
- Ensure the on boarding process is effective, implementing new procedures or paperwork where required and taking the initiative where possible.
- Manage the Right to Work Audit trail, ensuring all new starters paperwork is compliant and up to date through the delegation of tasks to the HR administrators.
You will be Managing the disciplinary cycle, ensuring that where required outcomes letters are issued within five working days to the individual’s home address or department. Manage the appeal process to ensure compliance following ACAS Code of Practice.
Ideally you will be a CIPD level 5.