STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Insurance Plan Settlement Administrator – Croydon – Permanent - £18,500
The Recruitment Shop
We are recruiting for an Insurance Plan Settlement Administrator based in Croydon. Hours of work are from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with ½ hour for lunch.
Please only apply if you have relevant and recent experience in a similar role.
To provide the function of preparing and issuing Insurance Plan Settlement Agreement figures and to creating relevant documentation, recording on the database and posting to client, filing, answering phones, dealing with customers and general office duties.
Job Role and Responsibilities
·Extracting financial information from our database
·Analysing financial information
·Problem solving any discrepancies
·Preparing Settlement Agreements, ensuring absolute accuracy
·Printing and posting Settlement Agreements
·General office duties
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Good ability to deal with the public over the phone and offering excellent customer service
- Good understanding of administrational duties
- Understanding of finance and the ability to learn
- Some data entry experience
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Problem solving and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- A clear and professional telephone manner
- Accurate filing
- Good IT skills
- Willingness to undertake all types of general office administrative duties
Apply now – we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.