STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£28,500 to £32,000 Per Annum
7th December 2017
Job DescriptionIntervention Teacher - KS2 - Full time - January 2018 Start - 2 form entry primary school in SW London.
** Intervention Teacher
** Upper KS2
** Full time role
** January 2018
** South West London
** Good OFSTED
REESON Education are delighted to be working closely with the governors and senior leadership team of a 2 form entry primary school in South West London. The school is in the popular area of Wandsworth (Inner London ), and the headteacher is currently looking to take on an experienced Intervention teacher from January 2018. The role will be full time to take intervention groups in Upper KS2.
Our lovely client school is currently looking for experienced Intervention teacher who are enthusiastic, reliable, driven and passionate about teaching and teaches at a high standard offering a range of skills, knowledge and fantastic teaching methods that all pupils will benefit from.
The school are looking for someone with;
- QTS and or PGCE able to teach in the UK
- Experience in an Intervention role
- Willingness to learn and promote learning through teaching and inspiring others
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with a positive outlook
- Enthusiastic, stimulating and resourceful teaching methods
This primary school can offer the ideal Intervention Teacher:-
* Excellent CPD opportunities
* Supportive senior leadership team
- Well behaved and driven students eager to learn and achieve
- Supportive, friendly and determined teachers
- A school that is modern, well equipped and well-resourced and overall is a pleasant, fun place to both teach and learn
Should this role be of interest please do not delay in contacting EJ from REESON Education ASAP. Interviews are taking place ASAP and intervention based roles (Part and Full time) are snapped up very quickly!