STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Investment Manager Property
£60,000 Per Annum
4th December 2017
Job DescriptionA dynamic and forward thinking company that has more than 20 years’ experience of trading in the UK investment markets is seeking an Investment Manager to join their expanding team in Gloucester Business Park. In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to £60,000 you will receive a KPI bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday.
Our client’s products and solutions have continually evolved to suit the challenges facing their investors as regulations and markets have changed. As the economic climate has shifted, it has adapted and strengthened to ensure that its solutions remain tax-efficient, transparent and compelling. Our client structures investments using IHT, EIS and SEIS tax reliefs which the government provides and the underlying asset classes are property, renewable energy, media, infrastructure and music.
Throughout this evolution, it has grown in partnership with its clients and its professional advisors, and now has in excess of £500 million of assets under administration and management.
Our clients’ property arm originates deals within the property development finance, bridging and construction sectors and is looking for an experienced professional to join the team.
As the Investment Manager your duties will include:
- Originating opportunities within the property development and construction finance sectors.
- Working with intermediaries to source opportunities to lend or finance property finance projects.
- Valuing new opportunities to ensure that transaction costs are accounted for and the level of return is sufficient to meet our investor cost of capital.
- Working alongside the management team in the production of forecasts and models for current and new transactions.
- Calculating IRRs for future projects.
- Expanding the developer network within the property side of the business.
- Monitoring current deals to ensure that projects are in line with forecasts, both in cost and timelines.
- Experience within the property finance sector.
- A network of brokers and / or developers within the property development sector.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Strong and flexible work ethic.
- Ability to show professionalism and excellent analytical skills.
- High quality interpersonal skills.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of all Microsoft programmes.
- Experience in banking / management / financial services.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data from data rooms to enable corporate finance transactions to complete.
- Experience in working on projects from beginning to financial close.
- Experience in monitoring of financial assets.
- Ability to liaise with solicitors / bankers and external stakeholders.
- Investment Management Certificate an advantage – willing to take IMC if not already held.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.