STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Junior Front End Developer
£17,000 to £18,000 Per Annum
14th May 2018
Job DescriptionJUNIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER / STOCKPORT / UP TO £18,000
Digital ID is the largest supplier of ID card related products and services in the UK. We are now looking for a Junior or Graduate Front End Developer to join our rapidly expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant company, with excellent benefits and real career progression.
The Junior Front End Developer will be working as part of a small team, primarily writing HTML, CSS and JS with occasional back-end development (using C# MVC) when required.
Skills & Experience Required of the Front End Developer:
- Fluent in HTML, CSS and JS
- Experienced in creating websites that are mobile friendly and cross-browser compatible
- Familiar with bootstrap
- Familiar with C# and backend development
- Strong attention to detail
- Work under your own initiative
- Ability to discuss, develop and implement new concepts
- Flexible/adaptable to change and a quick learner
- Competitive salary (Up to £18,000 – Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Good working environment
- Opportunities to progress your career
If you are interested in this Junior Front End Developer position, simply submit your CV, and Covering Letter (highlighting why you are the ideal candidate) via the button shown.
Keywords: Junior Developer, Graduate Developer, Front End Developer, Web Developer, .Net Developer, C#, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, MVC, SQL, Stockport, Manchester
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Please Note: No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.