STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher - Year 4
£120 to £180 Per Day
7th December 2017
Job DescriptionKey Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher - Year 4
* Key Stage 2 Teaching position in Year 4
* 2 form entry school
* Good Ofsted with Outstanding Behaviour
* Sutton based Primary School
* Full time role
A Good school based in Sutton are seeking to appoint an excellent Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher for a year 4 class, starting in January on a full time basis. This is a 2 form entry primary school which provides education from Nursery up to Year 6.
The school can offer the successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher:
* Excellent facilities
* Friendly and inclusive environment
* Guaranteed PPA time
* Opportunities for CPD
* Students with Outstanding behaviour (OFSTED 2013)
The ideal Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher will:
* Have QTS
* Experience teaching up to Key Stage 2 (KS2) level
* UK based teaching experience with references
* Ability to plan engaging, differentiated and inspiring sessions
* Is resilient and has the ability to 'hit the ground running'
If you would be interested in this position then please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson Education today.