STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Key Stage Two float teacher
£27,500 to £42,000 Per Annum
7th December 2017
Job DescriptionThis popular three form entry school in Richmond, London is seeking to appoint a Key Stage Two (KS2) float teacher for a position to commence in January 2018. The role would initially be on a temporary contract with a view of going on to a permanent contract.
* Good student behaviour across the school and a culture of high expectations for all
* Working across Key Stage Two
* A competitive salary and possible TLR available for the right candidate
* Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
* Accessible location on overground lines as well as bus routes
* High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
* Relevant Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience
* The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
* A sound knowledge of the Key Stage (KS2) National Curriculum
To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience, is essential. Two references will be sought prior to interview.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.