STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
KITCHEN PORTER (WITH FLT COUNTERBALANCE) - £9.00 PE
Darren Bell Recruitment
Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing & Commercial sectors
We are currently recruiting for a Porter to work with one of our clients, an large event management company in and around Bristol and the South West
• Setting up and installing the kitchen, ready for an event
• Preparation of site for chefs, including washing up cutlery and plates and other kitchen utensils and safe storage
• Ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy at all times (including emptying bins and cleaning work tops down)
• Safely loading and unloading vehicles, in line with health and safety regulations
• Delivery of catering supplies and equipment to venues
• Availability/flexibility to work long hours
• Be physically fit (to lift up to 25kg) - you will be required to move and load heavy kitchen utensils
Due to the nature of this role, the porter must hold a valid Counterbalance FLT licence (refreshed in the last 3 years and minimum 1 year’s experience) in addition, you must hold a valid UK driving licence, however your own transport is not essential for the role.
• Approx 0700 hrs - Finish
Rate of pay: £9.00 per hour
This is a great role for a Porter who is wanting to gain regular and ongoing work. If you are interested, please apply now with your CV for immediate start.